Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Touristic Places of Turkiye







Turkish architecture, the baths in Istanbul, traditional Turkish houses, Turkish arts, carpets and kilims, musical instruments, or the summer vacation places are the most memorable things for people who visit Turkey. However in this blog, I would like to introduce some touristic part of the Turkey (I will write Turkiye instead of Turkey because I want to share the way that Turkish people say). I am sure if you find a chance to go there, you will never regret. Maybe most of you do not know the cities besides Istanbul. There are many places in the South part of the Turkiye like a heaven. I am also adding some photos since some of my friend ask me before where is Turkiye.

Known officially as the Republic of Turkey, Turkiye is located in the Balkan region of South Eastern Europe. Turkiye is uniquely situated, being border by the Black Sea to the north, Mediterranean Sea to the south and the Aegean Sea to the west. The Sea of Marmara is used as a marker to define the border between Europe and Asia continents; therefore, Turkiye being transcontinental. Landscapes are the product of complex earth movements that have shaped the country over thousands of years. There are 7 regions of Turkiye, being separated according to their climate, location, transportation, agricultural diversities and human habitat.

Turkiye’s touristic holiday areas have breathtaking sea views of the Mediterranean Coast, Marmara Sea, Aegean Coast as well as the exciting exuberant town life. Antalya, Bodrum, Kalkan, Marmaris, Fethiye, Kusadasi and Olu Deniz amongst the favorite Turkey holiday locations. Moreover, Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara and Cappadocia are the other favorite Turkey holiday cities. If you want to visit one day, I recomend to go one of these cities especially in summer. I am sure you will enjoy if you go. I hope this blog have helped you to get some ideas about my homecountry.

1 comment:

  1. wow! I want to visit your country Turkiye. ^^
    It has beautiful view and historical places. I hope in the future I will visit to go Eurupe.

    ReplyDelete